[AMRadio] R-390A Help

W2xj w2xj at w2xj.net
Tue Jul 8 12:43:52 EDT 2014

You should really download an on line version as some have more detail and background information.

I should note that every single tube in that radio can still be bought as old stock never used online.

These guys have everything but the ballast tube which can be had from fair radio

http://www.vacuumtubes.net/prices.htm

Rectifiers are $20 each and the ballast is $60 while the other tubes are between $3&$7. That is a good reason to go solid state on those three expensive tubes.

Sent from my iPhone