[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Tue Jul 8 13:35:57 EDT 2014

Hi Rob,
Small world, planning on putting up a HEX beam on pole soon.  This should
get me back on the higher bands with AM.  I tuned up the band a few times
and heard nothing, but worked a lot of guys on 6m that day as well.

Where you using some of your latest receivers you have restored?

73 de w5jay/jay..

Subject: Re: [AMRadio] Antenna issues.

I heard 10 was open so I was tuning around.  I eventually made it up to 29.0
and heard TimTron barreling in working Budley I think.  It was a Sunday
afternoon opening of E layer propagation or something as I did not hear any
dx.

73

Rob
K5UJ