[AMRadio] Antenna issues.

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Tue Jul 8 14:47:06 EDT 2014

I need a bit of help, fellows and gals.

If you choose to reply in the body of a post please space your comments at
least three spaces from the preceding comment.   Sometimes it is difficult
for me to find what you have said in response to the body of the message
where you enter your reply.

If you choose to reply following the original message then also space it
sufficiently so it is readily evident what your reply is.

Also I have never specified much about this topic, but consider I read all
of every post and this would just make it a bit easier.

Also it would be good if you would trim the body of the original post to
just the subject your reply is directed toward.

Remember that information at the bottom of every post or reply can be edited
out too.

Just some suggestions

73

Jim