[AMRadio] Antennas

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jul 9 16:02:36 EDT 2014

As this topic progresses, it is easy for any of us to take some offense.  I
read every post that comes through to be sure that (in my poor judgment)
none do not single any person out for critical review.

Remember when you post something, that might be controversial,  re-read your
words before you send.  Apply the logic, would this offend me, to the
wording and if you have a question, wait a while then re-read it.

Over the years here I have noted that everyone on this list is very
compatible with the hobby and each other.  Just remember you recollections
might stimulate other recollections in other people who use your words to
make a point.  This does not mean anyone's problems are bad or wrong, just
different.

Thanks guys, this is a good topic and posting how you fixed the small lot or
restrictions case might give someone an idea.  I encourage you to post your
solutions.

Jim
W5JO
Moderator