[AMRadio] FW: For Sale: Johnson Transmitters

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Fri Jul 11 14:08:44 EDT 2014

Forwarded from Jon, W5WVI.  Contact him directly....

I am forwarding this off an email I got from Jim Bromley.  I thought it
might help out some looking for that sort of gear.  So contact Jon, not me
or Jim.  Thanks 73 de w5jay/jay..

I am reducing my operating collection of E.F. Johnson AM transmitters.

 If anyone is interested please call me or email..

 Available:   Ranger II,  Valiant, Johnson 500, SSB adapter,
 and a Desk KW..

 All are operating and in very good to excellent shape..

 Again please call me or email to come see them if you are interested.

 Thanks... Jon...W5WVI..

 phone... (480)-830-1639

 email...  jdelaune at centurylink.net