[AMRadio] FW: For Sale: Johnson Transmitters

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Fri Jul 11 21:58:25 EDT 2014

Guys look at the bottom of this message for Jon's email and phone number.
This was just a reposting like was mentioned earlier.  Jon is not on this
list that I know of?  73 de jay/w5jay..

Hi Jon, Totally agree with Bill, how about some prices, and are you willing
to ship or is it only via local pickup ?

73, Jim - N6MV