[AMRadio] FW: For Sale: Johnson Transmitters

Jay Bromley jayw5jay at cox.net
Sun Jul 13 07:02:20 EDT 2014

Mike and all,

Someone must have found it wasn't a waste of time.  Update on Johnson
Transmitters are as follows.  I am not the seller.  I am reposting from the
AZ AM group trying to help.  If you are not interested you don't need to
call, prices or not.  Please contact Jon, info below.  73 de w5jay/jay..

Jon, W5WVI, has sold the Johnson 500 and Valiant.

He still has the Desk Kilowatt offered for $2500 and its matching Ranger II
driver for $400.

Direct inquiries to him:

Jon De Laune, W5WVI

phone... (480)-830-1639