[AMRadio] FW: For Sale: Johnson Transmitters

Geoff ars.w5omr at gmail.com
Sun Jul 13 22:09:52 EDT 2014

On 07/12/2014 04:38 PM, Mike Bracey wrote:
> I'm sorry, but when a seller doesn't post prices,

We've found the problem.
had you read -all- of the post, you'd have seen the disclaimer that said
something along the lines of;

"This is not mine - I'm listing it for a friend..."

ergo, the poster *wasn't* the seller...

> *Some people are so thick headed they do not know how to read past the
> first
>  line!*
>

>> Guys look at the bottom of this message for Jon's email and phone number.
>> This was just a reposting like was mentioned earlier.  Jon is not on this
>> list that I know of?  73 de jay/w5jay..

Guys (all y'all)... is it -really- that hard to pay attention to what
passes in front of your face?