[AMRadio] FW: For Sale: Johnson Transmitters

Mike Bracey mikebracey at att.net
Sun Jul 13 23:20:57 EDT 2014

I was not trying to hurt your feelings. We all read the ENTIRE post and understood everything posted. And yes everyone understood that the transmitters were not yours.

The point we were trying to make to you, was that if you are posting for a friend, please help us all and ask him for his prices.

I'm sorry that all of us hardheaded people are such a burden.

On Sunday, July 13, 2014 9:09 PM, Geoff <ars.w5omr at gmail.com> wrote:

On 07/12/2014 04:38 PM, Mike Bracey wrote:
> I'm sorry, but when a seller doesn't post prices,

We've found the problem.
had you read -all- of the post, you'd have seen the disclaimer that said
something along the lines of;

"This is not mine - I'm listing it for a friend..."

ergo, the poster *wasn't* the seller...

> *Some people are so thick headed they do not know how to read past the
> first
>  line!*
>

>> Guys look at the bottom of this message for Jon's email and phone number.
>> This was just a reposting like was mentioned earlier.  Jon is not on this
>> list that I know of?  73 de jay/w5jay..

Guys (all y'all)... is it -really- that hard to pay attention to what
passes in front of your face?