[AMRadio] small power transformer needed

Jim Tonne Tonne at Comcast.net
Mon Jul 14 15:24:15 EDT 2014

Use a split-primary transformer.   Connect one of those primaries
to 120 VAC and the filament winding to the tube.

Use the other primary with a voltage doubler to develop the
negative voltage.

- JimT  W4ENE

On 7/14/2014 2:42 PM, John King via AMRadio wrote:
> I need a physically small power transformer to build a small bias supply

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 20 Feb 2018.