[AMRadio] Small xfmrs

CL in NC via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Mon Jul 14 20:07:54 EDT 2014

I know the fellow found his xfmr, but for others, I have had luck in low current applications using these PCB mount like Mouser PN 546-229E120.  A complete PS can be built on a pc board with rectifiers and filters and fit in small places.  They're available in many primary and secondary configurations and priced in the $10 to $20 range.  In that price range, they are low current use only, like a bias supply or retrofitting an AC/DC receiver with a transformer supply.

Charlie, W4MEC in NC