[AMRadio] Morrow FC-20 AM Transceiver

Byron Tatum bjtatum1 at att.net
Sun Jun 1 22:22:10 EDT 2014

Hello-
  I brought home a Morrow FC-20 AM transceiver and was wondering if anyone has any technical information on it? The unit has 3 strips mounted on a chassis frame. The rear strip is the power supply, the center strip is the modulator / transmitter and the front strip is the receiver. It has a pair of 6V6 modulators and a 2E26 final. The unit is 2 channel crystal controlled. This FC-20 has a tag attached stating it is crystalled up on channel #19 CB band, so I assume it was meant for 10 meter Ham use. Looks like a fairly well built unit and probably worth going through for 10 meter AM use.
             Thanks all, Byron WA5THJ