[AMRadio] Off the air!

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 12:38:13 EDT 2014

why don't you fix one of them?  not trying to be a smartass.  What's
wrong with the DX100?  This is actually not a bad time to be QRT.  The
low bands stink anyway on account of all the QRN.   I didn't even
bother turning anything on in the shack last night.  Glad this didn't
happen to you in January.
Rangers are so mind blowingly expensive now you are better off with
something else like a Viking 1.

73

rob
K5UJ