[AMRadio] Singer service monitor

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Thu Jun 5 16:54:58 EDT 2014

I have a Singer CSM-1 that has lost output and would like to get it going again.  Does anyone know if parts, particularly boards for this thing are available anywhere?  When working it is nice to have.  As a signal generator you can sweep it and thus use it as a sweep generator for receiver alignment.

This particular unit works up to the mixer module and I can’t tell if it or the A5 board is bad, I don’t have the means to test them.  Anyone help with this?

Jim
W5JO