[AMRadio] Plastic-jawed pliers needed

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Tue Jun 10 17:25:55 EDT 2014

That safety wire thread reminded me. Does anyone know of a source of plastic
jawed vice grips? Something you could use to grip something without scarring
up or ruining the surface?

I notice that Sears has plastic jawed channel locks and other varieties of
pliers, but I'm looking for something more specifically like Vice Grips that
could be used to lock down on a metallic object  and hold it in place,
without gouging or destroying the plated surface.

Don k4kyv

This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 21 Feb 2018.