[AMRadio] Tubes for sale

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Jun 11 17:57:55 EDT 2014

The following list contains tubes that I bought over the years and now find they are excess to my needs.  So if you are interested, let me know.  I will use USPS flat rate boxes to mail them.

Jim
W5JO

Two  Johnson model 275 tube sockets for the 4-400, 4-250 tubes series        $5.00 each

Five 5514  Used in early Globe Kings as modulators.  Similar specifications  to 811A but has a 7.5 volt filament      $10.00 each

One 3B28 new in original box by RCA    $5.00

2 GE 6146A tubes Appear to have never been used.  One was tested and there are marks on the base.  $20.00 each

1 GE 6146 tube not in a box  The box disintegrated      $15.00

3 GE 6146 tubes in boxes.  purchased from Typetronics about 10 years back and never used.  $20.00 each

8 GE 6146B tubes in boxes.  If you are skittish about using these in RF service they do well in Audio.   Use them in your Valiant and Viking or B&W 5100 series radios.     $15 each

1 Amperex 6146B tubes out of the box.  Look new     $10.00

2 new 811A.  One is RCA boxed and the other box is marked DOT, probably used by the FAA.   $25.00  each

2 new 5894A.  One is GE the other Amperes marked Jan        $25.00 each

Plus shipping.