[AMRadio] VALIANT BAND SWITCH FOUND

wb2ahk via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Thu Jun 26 07:36:49 EDT 2014

Fellows,  I was totally over whelmed by the  numerous replys offering all
types of assistance in my quest for the Valiant  Band Switch.    I want to
personally thank everyone who replied  and wanted to help me.   This quest of
mine showed what kind  of swell people are on this Net,  Yes, showcasing
the true  Amateur spirit ,  It was truly  a tremendous display of  Amateur
camaraderie  .
 There are simply too many people to thank  but i want everyone to know
that   "Dan" WB5AFY  had a parts  chassis and removed the entire band Switch
and is sending it to me "without"  Charge.   He only asked that i pass on this
deed to  others.   So , let me do something for the net,  I do have a lot
of parts from a  Johnson Viking II   .   The Mod  Transformer is gone
already but many other parts are in stock  here.    So in the Spirit of passing it
along, contact me if you  need what i might have.      Thanks all,  Chet