[AMRadio] Auto antenna connectors needed

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 19:20:00 EST 2014

It's generally called a Motorola plug.
Plug is MP-2
Jack is MJ-1
PL259 adapter to Motorola plug is AD-259

about half way down the page.
Some auto stores also carry them.
Radio Shack use to carry them.

Pete, wa2cwa

On Tue, 4 Mar 2014 18:10:20 -0600 Ronnie Hull <w5sum at comcast.net> writes:
> Anyone know of a source for antenna connector such as you find in 
> auto radio antennas?
> Ronnie w5sum

More information about the AMRadio mailing list

This page last updated 19 Feb 2018.