[AMRadio] Just Worked W1AW/7 on AM

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Tue Mar 4 22:20:39 EST 2014

Paul told several of the SSB callers that he was on AM and to switch over
to AM. Some did, and some probably just scratched their head in
wonderment and continued calling on SSB. He had to answer them or they
would have just tied up the frequency with their incessant calling and
calling. I worked Paul a few minutes after he appeared on the frequency
but missed him several days ago on 10 meters due to poor conditions when
I tried to work him.

Pete, wa2cwa