[AMRadio] WTT: Command Set XMTR carcass for ???

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Sun Mar 9 12:04:31 EDT 2014

I'm looking for the cabinet and covers for a Command Set transmitter,
because it is the right size and shape for a planned project.

I don't need any of the internal parts, and as long as the chassis
aprons and covers are in reasonable shape without any extra large ugly
holes it will serve my purpose. Large ugly extra holes on the front of
the XMTR or top of chassis are OK because I will be fabricating new
plates that will cover these surfaces. Either the ARC-5 or BC- series of
transmitters are OK. The Command Set receivers are too small for this
project.

Someone out there must have a well-hacked, beyond-restoration unit in
their junque box.

Will trade for parts or tubes of approximate equal value (preferred - I
have a well-stocked junquebox), or am willing to pay $10 plus postage
for a unit meeting the above description.

Please reply directly (not through the lists).

73,
-Larry/NE1S