[AMRadio] Annual AM Rally is THIS WEEKEND (3/15 to 3/16). Nice Prizes, too!

Steve WA1QIX wa1qix at piesky.com
Fri Mar 14 01:37:42 EDT 2014

Reminder: The Annual AM Transmitter Rally is This Weekend, Saturday
March 15th starting at 6:00 AM EDST and running through Monday March
17th at 2:00AM EDST (that's 11:00 PM PDST on March 16th).

The first prize is a real nice, customized wood framed wall clock
with YOUR CALLSIGN (or callsigns if you use a special events call
during the event), the year you won, etc. etc. Other winners - 2nd
and 3rd place, and all category 1st place winners will receive
certificates with the call sign(s), and year of the event, etc.

It is fun and easy to participate in this event, and we have even
created a custom logging program to really make it simple to keep and
upload a log.

The software is located here:
<http://www.classeradio.com/amtrlog.htm>http://www.classeradio.com/amtrlog.htm.

The main Rally web site with complete rules, etc. is located at
<http://www.amrally.com/>http://www.amrally.com

This is a great, once a year event, and with the high bands being
open, we should see a lot of good AM DX contacts, in addition to the
many contacts that are made on 160, 80 and 40 meters.

See you then!