[AMRadio] Annual AM Rally is THIS WEEKEND (3/15 to 3/16). Nice Prizes, too!

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Sat Mar 15 19:06:13 EDT 2014

Was an awfully nice day here in 4 Land, sunny and temps in the 70s. I
suspect others had a good wx day too. With the winter we've had it's hard
to justify staying in the house on a day like this. After I grill up dinner
and get the little one to bed I should finally have a little time to fire
up the station. Been a busy day of Honey-doos here, though I did manage to
squeeze in a trash run and haircut.

Hope to work you later  -

~ Todd/KAQ