[AMRadio] Crystal Filter adjustment procedures

Chris Kepus ckepus at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 13:24:56 EDT 2014

Hi Jim,
I would like to participate in your effort.  I have a 51J4. I know that
something is not right about the way the crystal filter is operating so your
effort is motivating me to get to it and see if an alignment will fix the
problem. It's one of the few receivers that has both a crystal filter and
mechanical filters. I would be more than interested and willing to align it
per the Collins procedure, QST's recently published procedure, and the one
you've developed.
Thanks for your extra efforts!
73,
Chris