[AMRadio] AMRadio unsubscribe notifications, etc.

W5AMI ars.w5ami at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 14:50:16 EDT 2014

Please see the email below sent to me by my contact at qsl.net in response
to some questions I had about the AMRadio list unsubscribing several people
over the last several weeks.  The email list is built where it will remove
you after so many bounced emails to your email account.  If you get
unsubscribed in the future for no apparent reason, I suggest you try
another email provider such as gmail, and others...

73
Brian / w5ami