[AMRadio] Wanted

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri May 2 10:23:21 EDT 2014

I need 4 resistors for my rebuild of a NC 183D so I went to my favorite supplier to get them.  It is a small order so the postage would be more than the parts but, what the heck, I need them.

One value, a 680 ohm, half watt is available only on cut tape with a minimum number of 1200.  I don’t need that many so I thought I would ask here to see if anyone has them and a couple of 270 K half watt resistors.

Will happily purchase them plus postage if you have any extras.

Jim
W5JO