[AMRadio] FT243 crystal sockets, half-watt resistors

David Knepper collinsradio at comcast.net
Fri May 2 15:29:33 EDT 2014

Don, I am looking for any value of resistors that had a cap on each end and
the values were painted on as a stripe.  Use in pre-WWII radios.

Do you or anyone else have any?

Want to complete my Collins 30W transmitter made back in the 30's

Thanks

David Knepper - W3CRA/W3ST
Collins Radio Association
www.collinsra.com