[AMRadio] Parts source

Joe Roth wc4r at usa.com
Sun May 4 20:13:16 EDT 2014

I have used Mouser and All Electronics plus others for parts too in the past and was very happy with them.
Recently I needed some parts but just a couple items. The shipping cost was far more than the parts so I hesitated.
I then found a wonderful supplier out of Thailand. If you can wait an extra week for the parts, it is worth checking out. They are very inexpensive, cater to the small hobby-size orders, excellent quality components and have NO shipping charge. The parts came well packaged and labeled clearly.
Look them over at www.taydaelectronics.com They have a nice, easy to navigate web site.
73 WC4R