[AMRadio] Museum collection of historic radio equipment about to be dumped. Can it be saved?

Rick Poole WA1RKT wa1rkt at comcast.net
Wed May 7 14:27:42 EDT 2014

From: "Donald Chester" <k4kyv at charter.net>
Sent: Wednesday, May 7, 2014 1:58:34 PM

>> Radio Museum of Québec... had to vacate the existing premises where the radio
>> collection was located. All artefacts were put into storage but no suitable
>> site was ever found. Now the owner wants his tractor trailers back

Does the collection need to stay in Canada or can it be moved to the US?

Is it possible to get a list of available equipment and documentation?  Perhaps some brand-specific organizations will be interested in saving equipment of their brands.  For example, I'm confident the Collins organizations will be interested in saving any Collins equipment available.  Perhaps the same can be said of other organizations for other brands of equipment.

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH
Catch me on 14.300 MHz Intercon / MMSN most days