[AMRadio] Museum collection of historic radio equipment about to be dumped. Can it be saved?

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Wed May 7 21:06:43 EDT 2014

You have the Hammond Museum of Radio in Ontario:
http://www.hammondmuseumofradio.org/

You can the Manitoba Radio Museum:
http://marminc.ca/

You have SPARC in B.C.:
http://www3.telus.net/radiomuseum/

You have the Military Communications and Electronics Museum in Ontario:
http://www.c-and-e-museum.org/eng_foyer.html

You have the Canada Science and Technology Museum in Ontario:
http://www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca/english/about/communications.cfm

There may be others in your country.

If none of them want the stuff, have an "open trailer" day and give the
stuff away. Whatever is left, dump it.

Pete, wa2cwa