[AMRadio] Museum collection of historic radio equipment about to be

Donald Chester k4kyv at charter.net
Wed May 7 22:18:41 EDT 2014

>>>Does the collection need to stay in Canada or can it be moved to the US?

Is it possible to get a list of available equipment and documentation?
Perhaps some brand-specific organizations will be interested in saving
equipment of their brands.  For example, I'm confident the Collins
organizations will be interested in saving any Collins equipment available.
Perhaps the same can be said of other organizations for other brands of
equipment.

Rick WA1RKT
Londonderry, NH >>>

No reason why it couldn't be moved to the US.  Customs would undoubtedly
want to inspect it at the border but I couldn't imagine any problem with old
radio stuff, much of which is probably made in USA to begin with.
Londonderry is not too far away; maybe it would be worth a trip up there to
look it over. Too  bad it's a 1200 mile drive from here; otherwise I would
go check it out myself.

Please use the contact  links posted in the original message for further
information. Maybe someone could provide photos.

I have no affiliation with the people involved and merely relayed the
information as it was sent to me,  to give it additional exposure,
increasing the likelihood that someone might rescue the stuff if there is
anything there of value.

Don k4kyv

---