[AMRadio] Museum collection of historic radio equipment about to be dumped. Can it be saved?

k9cox at charter.net k9cox at charter.net
Thu May 8 10:49:27 EDT 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3FnpaWQJO0

Sent from Windows Mail

From: Ron Lawrence
Sent: ‎Thursday‎, ‎May‎ ‎8‎, ‎2014 ‎9‎:‎10‎ ‎AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio in the Amateur Service

This message has been posted all over the place,
it's interesting as the message is TWELVE YEARS OLD.
See the link to the QRZ forum with the SAME message dated
July 2002.

http://forums.qrz.com/showthread.php?435389-Museum-collection-of-historic-radio-equipment-about-to-be-dumped-Can-it-be-saved

> > >This is a distress call to all enthusiasts of radio and radio
> > history. The
> > >Radio Museum of Qu?bec located in Sorel, Qu?bec is in deep trouble.
> > Some
> > >time ago , they had to vacate the existing premises where the
> > radio
> > >collection was located. All artefacts were put into storage but no
> > suitable
> > >site was ever found. Now the owner wants his tractor trailers back,
> > all six
> > >of them.

Knee-deep in the cosmic overwhelm, I’m stricken
by the ricochet wonder of it all: the plain

everythingness of everything, in cahoots
with the everythingness of everything else.