[AMRadio] Museum collection of historic radio equipment about to be dumped. Can it be saved?

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Thu May 8 13:12:44 EDT 2014

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:52 PM, David Knepper <collinsradio at comcast.net>wrote:

> The message that I received seemed that these folks aren't giving up.

Which sounds a lot different than

"This matter has been resolved and the collection has found a new home."

This is clearly a serious matter for our friends north of the border, and
I'm sure they welcome constructive suggestions. But please resist the urge
to play the "email me if you want the juicy gossip" game on this list as it
brings nothing productive to the conversation.

~ Todd,  KA1KAQ/4