[AMRadio] meter nuts needed

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri May 16 23:19:15 EDT 2014

John those threads on the military meters may very well be 28 rather than
32.  It has been a very long time but that is what I recall.

I don't know of any place that has them for sale unless you can get Fair
Radio to sell you some, then it becomes do they have the size you need.
Some meters are about #6 and some larger about #8

Jim
W5JO