[AMRadio] meter nuts needed

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Sat May 17 19:40:58 EDT 2014

John

I may be dead wrong, but I have some meters of the same age, and they use 4-36 mounting hardware. If the screws look like a #4 thread but 4-40 nuts won't mate, they're probably 4-36. I bought some from Electronics Plus for a project I was working on. They have a website and have all sorts of surplus and unusual parts etc.

FWIW I just Googled  4-36 Hex Nut and found several sources beside the one mentioned above.

Bill AD5OL