[AMRadio] 10 meters

Rob Atkinson ranchorobbo at gmail.com
Thu May 29 21:45:34 EDT 2014

Jim, can you tell if they are operating in the U.S.?   There is a lot
of pirate activity on 10 in southeast Asia I am told, and perhaps
elsewhere.   If they are outside U.S. I'm not sure FCC can do much, if
anything.  Some countries don't even care.

I think the difference between now and 20 or 30 years ago is that
there was a lot of CW activity on the low end of 10 back then, at
least when it was open.
I'd like to operate CW more but at the end of the day I'm too tired to
feel like concentrating on copying it.

73

Rob
K5UJ