[AMRadio] Swan and Siltronix

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Fri May 30 20:48:02 EDT 2014

Here's some info:
http://www.radiowrench.com/siltronix/
There are several stories floating around about the Swan to Siltronix
"arrangement" but the one with some credibility is that QST would not
allow Swan to advertise any of their products with the introduction of
the 1011. So, a separate company called Siltronix was created to market
the 1011 and accessories.

Pete, wa2cwa