[AMRadio] Swan 600

Kim Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Sat May 31 12:29:19 EDT 2014

I didn't know they ever made a set of "twins!" I knew a guy with a set
of Kenwood twins, the 599 series. They were certainly pretty. I was,
apparently, thinking of the 700 series. It ran about 500 W PEP input ,
but was unforgiving to slow or careless tuning as it did it all with
sweep tubes.

Kim N5OP