[AMRadio] Swan 600

manualman at juno.com manualman at juno.com
Sat May 31 13:23:13 EDT 2014

The Kenwood 599 twins are still popular today. There were three models.
The Kenwood R-599/T-599, R-599A/T-599A, and R-599D/T-599D.  The "A" and
"D" were basically the same except for cosmetic changes. They sound
fantastic on AM. Transmitters were all solid state except for the driver
(12BY7) and the final (pair of 6146B's).

Pete, wa2cwa