[AMRadio] Tektronix repair

w3slk at verizon.net w3slk at verizon.net
Mon Nov 3 19:13:54 EST 2014

Not to play pile on, but I have done repairs on many of Tektronix equipment.
If you have the service manual, then you are in shape to fix it yourself. At
least in my opinion, Tek manuals were the best in the business. I used to
repair their old copiers, printers, plotters, scopes, digital terminals etc.
If I were you, I would take a shot at it myself.

Mod-U-Lator,
Mike(y)
W3SLK