[AMRadio] Tektronix repair

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Nov 3 22:06:35 EST 2014

Thanks for the suggestions guys.  But (a big word), the scope I have in mind
is a 485 and  I am sort of attached to it and have the cart for it.  I
believe it is a 350 Mc scope and works fine other than the traces do not
respond to the position control properly.  I really can't tell you why I
want it fixed but just thought if I could find someone, I would do it.

As for repairing things now a days, it is difficult Mike.  I have trouble
keeping from burning wires in my Champion or King.  Not only that my eyes
are not what they were even a year ago.  Believe me it is hell getting old
but it is sort of fun, but not in cases like this.  I do have the manuals
for it but have trouble with reading it.

Tnx and 73 guys

Jim
W5JO