[AMRadio] Something strange

Bill Guyger via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Tue Nov 18 17:41:36 EST 2014

Jim
I think Lee is onto something. Sprague Atoms are still around (except they're Vishay Sprague now..... another foreign buy out of America) but if they've been sitting around in a goodie box for years I don't know that I'd trust them. I found a NOS stash of "old time" Spragues at the KTCK transmitter site, but am leery of them......
Bill AD5OL