[AMRadio] Typo or accurate?

CL in NC via AMRadio amradio at mailman.qth.net
Wed Oct 1 11:36:04 EDT 2014

I have an LM10 freq. meter that I run off an AC supply.  On the schematic I retrieved from the internet, it shows a HV strapping option which is internal to the unit.  It shows entering B+ going through R103 and routing options of the B+ of 260-475 going to one terminal, and B+ of 200 to 260 going to another.  The issue here is that the 200-260 terminal has an extra resistor, R116,  cut in line going to the neon tube regulators and the higher voltage option does not, which seems bass ackwards.  Is that a misprint on an old schematic, or does somebody have any insight to this?  I'm still waiting for my approval to join the military reflector, is anybody home there?

Charlie, W4MEC in NC