[AMRadio] Speakers

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Fri Oct 3 20:10:49 EDT 2014

Thanks to everyone who answered.  It has been so long since I needed a
speaker I was just shocked at the price of the Alinco.  I found one out
there but it was over $100, which I guess in retrospect is about right
considering inflation.  However; that is much more than I want to pay for an
original speaker to match what was in the box.

I did find a midrange at a little over $23 plus shipping from one of the
suggestions I received.  I appreciate all those who responded.  I am now a
happy camper.

Jim
W5JO