[AMRadio] 40 mtr AM open

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Tue Oct 21 18:18:30 EDT 2014

Kim,

You are so very right!

I hate to say this, but I can't ever recall a *5* call being heard here.

Strange!  I'd say turn the antenna, but the lot is far too small. I have
gone to a 40mtr Double Bazooka though.

Even using the TS-2000 into the LK-500ZB gets great reports in 1 and 2
land, along with one out in CO the other day.

I'll take it!  I can't deal with anything heavier than the LK-500ZB.  I
sort of dread moving the SP-600 into position.  I really don't think it
will hear any better.  Now when my R-390A gets it thorough professional
restoration, *that* may make a big difference!

Bob - N0DGN