[AMRadio] 40 mtr AM open

Kimberly Elmore cw_de_n5op at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 22 09:49:52 EDT 2014

I guess I'll have to try to help fix that lack of 5-call problem you note...

As I read you message I recalled the exact quote my Dad used when he was telling me, as a young Novice, what bands are good when. "Someone is always home on 40 m."

Alas! I must get back to work so I an pay the power bill. And mortgage. And gas bill. And groceries. And insurance. And...

73,

Kim N5OP