[AMRadio] Signal out from here

Larry Szendrei ne1s at securespeed.us
Wed Oct 22 14:49:33 EDT 2014

On 10/22/14 2:29 PM, rbethman wrote:
> The report from Larry, NE1S, tells me all I needed to know!
>
> The whole system works great!
>
> Do *not* fix what ain't broke!  Never take anything apart to find out
> *why* it works!
>
> Both lead to misery!
Yep - I had replied to Bob's post on another list (Glowbugs), because I
read it there first. We had a QSO yesterday on 40M AM, and he was Q5
here into Maine from VA.

I concur with the replies I've seen on this list since that 100W PEP is
adequate to drive a pair of 3-500Zs to  the legal limit (or very close),
so no intermediate power amplifier is needed.

73,
-Larry/NE1S