[AMRadio] Small RF Amp ideas

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Wed Oct 22 17:48:08 EDT 2014

Our experience, yours and mine do not work out the same.

The 25W carrier is just fine.  One only has to "properly" adjust the
modulation level.

Once the audio is set so as to not create distortion, the 25W carrier
does just fine.

I'd refer you to NE1S whom gave a very good signal report regarding
signal level and audio.

Regards,
N0DGN