[AMRadio] 40 mtr AM open

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 23:55:12 EDT 2014

The thing to do is get a group of people interested to set up a time and
frequency.

It get discouraging to randomly listen or call CQ with no results.

All the 40M SSB I hear here is mostly below 7200 except on contest days.

40M used to be a good early evening band.

I blame the lack of activity on 24/7 cable TV.

I have an antenna limitation. Just a 40M dipole that's also OK on 15M.

Bob Macklin
K5MYJ
Seattle, Wa.
"Real Radios Glow In The Dark"