[AMRadio] 40 mtr AM open

rbethman rbethman at comcast.net
Thu Oct 23 10:08:39 EDT 2014

All,

Every single night I hear at least two of those SWBCs light up in the AM
Ghetto region.

One hits right about 7290.  It happens to be Chinese.  It has some
English, but the majority is Chinese.

I have also heard the Arabic station - BUT - no where close to being as
bad as Don's experience.

I attribute this to the entire difference in antenna systems.  I can
only be oriented in one direction due to the size of my lot. Nor can I
get the same height up in the air.

Don has one heck of an antenna system.  I don't.

That does not change what is being blasted.

It is just like I have never heard a *5* call up here.  I attribute it
to the antenna system I'm stuck with.

Somewhere around 6 years from now, I'll be relocating to Georgia. Then
my antenna system will have an entirely different layout.

Regards,
Bob - N0DGN

--
Bob - N0DGN