[AMRadio] ART-13?

K5MYJ macklinbob at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 12:43:08 EDT 2014

Since most AM operators only use a few frequencies I don't see a problem
using a ART-13.

Checking ART-13 prices on eBay they seem to sell for less than either a
DX-100 or a Viking.

And they can put out much more power.

I have no problems with either a DX-100 or a Viking other than their price.

I just wish it was practical to make your own DX-100/Viking class
transmitter today. But parts that were available 40 years ago are not
readily available today.